Saturday 28 March 2015

Bear with me


I give thanks for making a little bear...and for making a little bear a little less bare! I give thanks that, apart from the odd spell, I can spell...

Not feeling at my fittest, I give thanks for taking my hobbly wobbliness down to the seafront to partake of a take-way tea...and for the gap in the cloud to enjoy it. I give thanks for the mizzly rain and whiny wind, but for the overall pleasant mildness.

I give thanks for taking an addressed padded envelope to Luders to purchase something seasonal and pop in the post, and that when I said I was off to buy some tape to close it they passed me their Sellotape holder. I'm so grateful I live in such a generally friendly spot...and for the chatty folk about comparing notes on its charm.

I give thanks for making enough gorgeous Greek salad to have two days in a row.

I give thanks for lapsing into consciousness now and then...and I'm grateful some people will be aware that's exactly what I mean!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics