Wednesday 11 March 2015

Looking the other way

I'm grateful even though the full moon is long since past and the last couple of nights have been cloudy, there's been a gap for beams to shine through and light up the sea. I'm grateful it's been mild enough to have my bedroom window open a chink as I love to hear the wind howling through.

I give thanks for a very grey and murky day, just what I wanted for staying indoors and focussing on progressing projects. There's no such thing as bad weather, just inappropriate attitude you know! I only really looked out of the window once, downwards at the precise moment the delivery driver was looking up and, as I'd not heard his van that was something to be grateful for too... I'm grateful for the NHS for paying for my medical needs and Interlink Express for bringing them to the downstairs door.

I'm grateful for my new iron gliding smoothly, for bubbling brie on toast and for not reading things properly so that a style of bra seemed to be called 'Godless', a man spent thousands of pounds looking for the 'litter' of a dead kitten and dogs can get lost without 'chimps'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics