Thursday 5 March 2015

Nothing dentured

I give thanks for doing rather a lot of nothing over the last twenty four hours. It hasn't really been a conscious decision but there's been quite a bit of unconsciousness involved! I give thanks for realising when I couldn't move at all that it was only a dream, and that I haven't had to move much when I've been awake either.

I give thanks for hearing the waves in the night, and seeing the bright moonlight.

I give thanks for bright sunshine this morning warming my flat through the south facing windows and for discovering, when I went out, that it was a lot colder than it seemed so that I didn't mind coming back soon and not loitering.

I give thanks to my dentist for remodeling a 'tooth' from a fragment of one and a broken filling, and to the NHS for paying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics