Sunday 1 March 2015

Stirring stuff

I give thanks for stirring myself last night and making a stir fry. One of the advantages of cooking for one is that you only have to chop for one too!

I give thanks for feeling more sprightly today - every time I've had that jab I've felt knocked out the day after but there's always the sneaky suspicion it might be something else instead so it's nice when I know it's not.

I give thanks for the bright blowy morning and resisting the urge to go out and watch the wind whip the waves up as I had some relatively energetic things to do indoors and it's either or. I give thanks for watching neighbours with gardens enjoying theirs, and for doing some house plant gardening instead. I give thanks for seeing a big pile of dumped detritus by the bins has been removed.

I give thanks for making a yummy pudding at lunchtime. Another advantage of cooking for one is that you get to eat for two! I give thanks for Doves Farm organic wholemeal self raising flour - you can't beat it for not having to beat it much yet still have things light and crisp.

I give thanks for the peace to drift off into a digestive nap this afternoon, and for waking up thinking it must be late but before realising it was just dark clouds bringing squally rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics