Monday 16 March 2015

Not waving

I give thanks for pain killers and getting more sleep. 

I give thanks for taking my grey mood and achy joints down to the sea instead of to knitting. I'm pretty good at serenity, and not bad at courage either, but the wisdom to know which is required is sometimes in short supply, and inflicting grumpy wimpiness on others is neither necessary nor productive I find...besides my hands are too sore really to knit today anyway. I'm grateful they were making waves yesterday, a recurrent creative theme of mine...I give thanks for murky and cold weather too as I certainly wasn't in the mood for watching other people have fun in the sun!


I give thanks for holes in hoardings so you can see what's going on behind. Painting or other artwork is good too and both is probably my fave. I give thanks for reasonably good blood test results for me, nothing that should require immediate intervention or a total abolition of favourite flavours anyhow. Which is good because I also give thanks that my Mother's Day chocolate has arrived - Seed and Bean do make exceedingly good chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics