Thursday 26 March 2015

Dairy me

I give thanks for a deep hot bubbly bath last night with a pile of new books to choose from... and for a beautifully written Louis de Bernieres being just the one I felt like starting. I give thanks for finally persuading my tablet keyboard those were the words I wished to type!

I give thanks for the smoothness of a new made bed, the silkiness of well washed Egyptian cotton, the snugness of covers and the howliness  of the wind...

I give thanks for a morning when I could mostly just lie there enjoying more of the same...and for doing just that.

I give thanks for an afternoon of nattering and nibbling cake with Jenny, Linda, Biddy and Julie; to Jenny for driving me to and fro and to Julie for giving me some vegan cookery books. I'm grateful I've cheese for my tea just the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics