Sunday 22 March 2015

Pain drain

I'm grateful my hot water bottle sprung a leak in my bed - well it could have been so much worse, you know!

I'm grateful I'm good at remembering things can always be worse...and today I've had worse pain and stiffness than I ever remember with my joints, tendons and muscles. It would be an exaggeration to say every one of them hurts but most of the ones involved with any kind of movement at all including just moving my head, also holding anything, sitting, standing and lying still... so I'm grateful for learning some new levels of perseverance. 

I'm grateful for getting some bits to eat, a couple of naps and numerous comforting cups of tea...and for trying a few other activities just in case the desire to participate over ruled the difficulty. It didn't but I'm grateful I gave it a whirl...

I'm grateful for an internet window on the world via my tablet propped up on a pillow...books and TV remote control have been just too hurtful to contemplate, likewise knitting though this raised a chuckle http://www.viralnova.com/knitting-fails/

I'm grateful chuckling doesn't hurt though I've not done a great deal today...yet. (Things can get better too...)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics