Monday 9 March 2015

Pressing matters

I give thanks for finding what seems to be a just right iron in one of our little electrical shops in town. I give thanks for that despite it being a little town it has a choice of electrical shops. 

I give thanks for the wonderful colourful things we've made so far for our library decoration scheme - Dorothy has made a brilliant cushion (literally and metaphorically!) and Jenny a knitted pot of crochet flowers as well as an almost complete chair back and another one started, but we're postponing the display as others have said they do want to do things too but haven't had time yet. I give thanks this gives me time to finish a couple of other things myself (I hope).

I give thanks that despite sore knees this morning I've been fairly energetic again today, though I'm very grateful I made tea for tonight yesterday so that it pretty much just has to go in the oven and I can attend to some almost overdue paperwork and wait for Rachel to come and help me eat it. It's a dish I love that's somewhat high in potassium so I'm grateful I've someone to share it with.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics