Tuesday 24 March 2015

Estuary English

I give thanks for last night's comfort cottage pie with a veggie bottom of course and a Tesco's bubble and squeak top...

I give thanks that when Rachel's phone said she was leaving in a month that's not what Rachel meant at all! I give thanks for a poky treatment and for lying on the sofa afterwards with Louis Theroux and a throw instead of throwing myself into action at choir.

I give thanks for feeling a good deal better today, well enough for riding around on trains by scenic estuaries... I give thanks for fabric shops close by stations!


I give thanks to Waitrose for giving me a take away cup of tea after supplying my favourite Cauldron sausages and cut price scones...and for hailstones landing in it to cool it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics