Saturday 2 February 2013

Springing eternal

I give thanks for seeing my first snowdrops of the year yesterday. I was in the car so it was a fleeting glimpse and neck crick turn to be sure the little white blobs at the edge of my vision were actually flowers...but they were... Snow drops and crocuses are my favourite spring flowers...

and for the golden light first thing this morning and before the sun went down this afternoon. It almost looked like autumn for a while...

and for the pretty sunshine in between, blue sky with fluffy white clouds and the flat line of the sea

For clean sheets on my bed, and drunk and disorderly people upstairs making it down them with their pets OK so that I might get to enjoy the night in peace

For Ivor sending me some funnies and Bob reminding me it's Groundhog Day...and remembering how much I love the film

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics