Sunday 24 February 2013

Bobbin along

Gratitude for simple pleasures today...for a cosy place to be on a winter's day and a laid back Sunday feeling. For a lie in this morning, for a chatty natter with Clive and his company for lunch which encouraged me to make some rather tasty pasta. Well, I didn't make the pasta...you know what I mean!

I'm grateful that though the fire alarm was trilling away this afternoon there wasn't actually a fire...and that having established that I could use those clever earplugs that filter out that kind of sound but not the TV etc.

I gave thanks for remembering to resew the handles on one of those cheap and cheerful fold up shopping bags from a charity shop (they always come unstitched at the vital shoulder strap seams ) and that when the bobbin ran out putting the patch pockets on the front of some new trousers-to-be, the thread I was using matched the fabric so well I could just rewind it, backstitch a bit and carry on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics