Saturday 9 February 2013

Holiday snaps

Grateful to have made it home without too many difficulties...even getting a seat on the very crowded train out of Exeter late this afternoon...In some ways maybe not the best time to travel but it does mean I'm back on a Saturday night and can't get on with anything particularly busy and important for another thirty-six hours...just supper, a bath and an early night this evening will be plenty enough! Gratitude also that though I left my phone charger behind I have a spare and can upload a couple of pictures...

Most of my thanks today are still for my fabulously relaxing little holiday and to Peter for providing it...for a favourite meal and a funny old movie last night and an Ottery pottery day today spending some time in the huge but nonetheless rather homely church - lovely mosaics and needlework - and visiting shops and a cafe.


I'm grateful I'm so good at looking after myself but it has been splendidly replenishing to the spirit not to have to for a couple of days, and be kindly cosseted instead. Altogether I've had an amazing time...



1 comment:

  1. glad you have had a good time,and you are home safely !!x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics