Friday 22 February 2013

Look out

Thought you might like to see some of these...I certainly did.... Looking for a good link I discovered there'd  been selections included in publications as diverse as the Daily Mail and the Guardian so clearly something for everyone then! I give thanks for the fine eye and practical skill of the entrants...and for them making us think... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/earthpicturegalleries/9883058/CIWEM-Environmental-Photographer-of-the-Year-2013-selected-images.html?frame=2487152

I give thanks for the restorative effect of Rachel's ministrations and my curious diet today of leftover lightly spiced lentil stew and rice and stewed apricots and apples...together! I just couldn't decide which to have for breakfast and lunch and decided both at once would be fine and they were! I have been (for me) remarkably energetic and busy with my business the last twenty four hours...including sorting out and packing up some stuff for the charity shop, drawing, cutting and starting to sew a cunning plan and knitting my first creme egg chick. Pretty much every joint is now throbbing and giving sharp stabs of pain when moved but it was fun while it lasted...it's all very well people telling you to pace yourself but there aren't warning lights or alarms to accompany activities...You keep going as for as long as it doesn't hurt and try to stop as soon as possible after! I'm grateful I've the Tesco man has been I so can vary the menu tonight but still avoid any actual food prep...and that my ready meals are (as far as I know) free of any kind of meat...

Watching for delivery vans today I realised the union jack in a neighbour's garden out the back makes a fine wind vane and that the big bright green thing that appeared in the middle of the houses on the hill a few weeks ago was, in fact, part of the process of thatching a roof! Thanks for that... Oh and thank you to Ann for the compliment...I'm very grateful that my hair came back...and in a new improved version too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics