Sunday 4 August 2013

Bushed

I give thanks for another quiet day lolling around as much as possible. For my flat which seems even more pretty and comfortable set against the current chaos of the communal areas, for the green and pleasant scenes from my windows and sight of the sea. For catching glimpses between the leaves of the rescue helicopter doing a display for the local regatta. For the rain and wind making me feel like staying indoors is a fine idea...

For my new camera doing its job so well when I was away. I finally got round to uploading the photos this afternoon and though I've yet to sort through them out this zoomy view of one of the bays near Roscoff through an opening in a polytunnel caught my eye and I thought you might enjoy it too...


I'm grateful to the new improved voucher and coupon system for Tesco on line shopping which shows you which offers you have qualified for and lets you tick a box to say 'yes please' - much simpler even than copying and pasting... and to Laura for bringing the rest of my things round and for clearly being almost as tired as me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics