Monday 19 August 2013

Not with a Quimper

Today I've been grateful for fragments of usefulness and pleasure here and there, for the opportunity to practise not minding when neither were easily achieved and for remembering the intrinsic insignificance of any achievement anyway...

I was grateful to Tom for bringing upstairs a parcel that had come for me... And to me for looking after myself so tenderly...

I was grateful for finding a comfy position to lie on the sofa in...though what I thought would then be a leisurely meditate turned out to be an extended nap, and for waking to the sound of children playing and little flurries of white butterflies rising past the window.

I give thanks for looking through my holiday snaps and finding this to remind me I am not always so feeble and a few weeks ago was actually walking through a pretty French town. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics