Thursday 22 August 2013

Bar none

​Today I'm grateful
 for finding this article on decorative barcodes
http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2013/08/japanese-creative-barcodes.html

For the curious way both written and filmed fiction sometimes express the unsaid in our own lives...

​For those precious nights when all around is still and I can hear the s​ound of the sea from my bed...

For getting the lines straight in this image of the sand bar and pier...there were so many to pay attention to! For the little magic box that's a digital camera...


For the friendly and helpful folk I encountered in the doctor's, chemist, post office, bank etc today. Some of the pedestrians in between were rather more challenging but I gave thanks for the reminder that having compassion and loving kindness for everyone is easier when you're meditating than when you're in their midst!

And that the way you feel after acupuncture is actually legal...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics