Saturday 10 August 2013

Curled up

I give thanks the visitor pencilled a few weeks ago made other plans in the meantime as I'm still feeling rather unwell and have appreciated lounging about with organic mint green tea and occasional fumbling with crochet hook, knitting needles, keyboard and remote control. Heavens, if someone had come round I might have had to cook and clean and untangle my hair...a lucky escape I'm thinking!

I'm grateful it's been cooler and cloudier too so I haven't had the feeling I'm missing fun in the sun, and for the sigh of the breeze in the trees. I'm grateful for my Sky box and sedentary excursions courtesy of recorded TV. I've been to Alaska and Nepal today only leaving the living room to put the kettle on and go to the loo!

I give thanks for the sun on my face at the kitchen sink just now. For saucy fishcake and salad for my tea and strawberries for dessert. They said in the shop they were jamming fruit but I haven't heard a single tune from them yet. Do you think I should ask for my money back?

Thought you might like to see more from the sculpture trail. These looked like horses to me at first but then I read the sign and realised they were black swans of course! I'm grateful I live somewhere with so much to enjoy.







1 comment:

  1. I saw something similar to the tyre swans. It used welly boots and they were made into dogs . It was very clever. It's never a good thing if fruit starts singing at you so you might have picked the best ones there ^_^
    XOX

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics