Friday 30 August 2013

Little by little

Pretty sky last night though camera shy, disguising its true colours or hiding behind dark clouds when I tried to capture it. I give thanks for seeing it though...

Thanks to Teignmouth Oracle for an explanation for the low flying helicopter in the middle of the night...it was very loud with the windows open but I was very tired and went back to sleep immediately after it had woken me up so thanks for that as well.

I'm grateful for my perseverance today as my body has not been half as keen as my mind, but leaving the discrepancy between aspirations and achievements out of the equation I've had some small successes in getting some small things done. You don't need to have health problems to put off little jobs like changing the vacuum bag or spending a few minutes windowsill gardening but you feel extra pleased with yourself if you have and you do!

I'm grateful there was just enough sun to make me want to go out today and just enough cloud that I didn't mind that I didn't. It's only possible to do things inside or out - not both! And I'm grateful I don't have a gripping book on the go just now or I might have done little but read it...

And I'm grateful that there's still enough leftovers for my tea...less cooking and less washing up. Always a bonus!

1 comment:

Web Statistics