Monday 26 August 2013

Excuse me

After that unexpected learning opportunity yesterday evening, I've been grateful to
consolidate my new skills in being horizontal and immobile with further
practice today. I give thanks for a long, long sleep and almost as long lie in,
but also that the irresistible sunshine eventually lured me out of bed,
and after a few false starts even out of the door!
 
I don't think I've ever seen so many folk around the town as there've been this weekend and
I'm very grateful on behalf the tourists enjoying the weather and the local
businesses for the all the extra trade. They haven't had a lot of money from me
the over the last few days but I do my bit to keep them afloat the rest of the
year and today I looked at the happy crowds on the beach and the water and the
sea wall walks and left them to it for the peace of the park instead. I'm
grateful it wasn't far away, and though I didn't venture far in there was a
pretty hazy view when I looked up from my book.
 
I've just gone to change that light bulb and I think the fuse has blown in the plug which is in a
rather inaccessible place so it might not get done until tomorrow now as I've been having a barney with blogspot for the last hour and dusk is beginning to fall. Must admit I'm grateful for another excuse...and if this post still looks strange after all my efforts please excuse that too!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes blogger likes to keep us on our toes!
    XOX

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics