Friday 2 August 2013

Late post

I'm grateful this is the last day of my holiday...I need a rest before I have another grand day out! It's been wonderful not to have to be caught up in the usual round of chores and to have that energy to use for more pleasant pastimes but doing nice things is tiring too and fitter people than I are beginning to become somewhat zombified from all the travel, action and interaction. As the numbers decrease the nights are getting earlier and the mornings later and pajamas seen more in between!

I give huge thanks to Laura for all the driving, and to Chris for organising the accommodation side of this budget break.

I give thanks that, though protesting, my joints have held out and that I've managed to attend those matters that others don't have to deal without too much difficulty...

I give thanks to Roxy for rescuing my post and to Jo for trying to water my plants even though she didn't manage to do so... I give thanks to the clouds for thickening overnight and saving all our skins...

Ooooh and writing this this morning to save time later (and to wake me up a bit as I'm sooo sleepy)...I give thanks to Laura for also bringing me a cup of tea in bed! What a treat!

Later, much later: I wrote the above and then time ran out to upload, so can now add thanks for a wonderful day and safe journey home in just enough time to log on and post it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics