Monday 5 August 2013

Home and dry

I'm grateful for an early night last night and a long lie in this morning. For my own bedroom and bathroom again. For the fresh washed feel in the air after rain. For deciding it was time I got off my proverbial and went out on my own two feet (a bit of a shock to the system after being chauffeured and chaperoned around) and a sunny gap in the clouds to sit out on the sea front drinking tea and eating cake. For the rain on the way home - lovely to be out in the rain when it's not cold and you have a dry place to go to. For being home before the fight on the landing. For it all being quiet again now. For the smell of jacket potato. It smells a very done jacket potato - I must away and stuff it with cheese and beans. I'm grateful for those too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics