Tuesday 20 August 2013

Inflammatory

I give thanks for completing a few rows of knitting and crochet on my latest make it up as you go along project. It's at last beginning to look like a project rather than just some disconnected stitchery stuff! This was yesterday, and has meant movement of arms and hands today has had to be kept to the minimum as they are very sore, and I thought perhaps a bit of exercise this afternoon might be good for limbering up my lower limbs. Gratitude for practice in not being too attached to being right!

I'm very grateful to be home again anyway. It's not that it hurts less when I'm home but it's less hassle than being out trying to pretend it doesn't, disguising the grimace and stifling the groans!

Also yesterday I gave thanks for the sight of the moonlight lighting up the dark sea. Gets me every time! Gratitude for my good fortune in living somewhere I can see it so often... Also that the people upstairs went quiet and went to bed just as I was thinking I could do with an early night. There seems to be a lot of tension and dissatisfaction around and about at the moment so I'm grateful for those involved as well as myself when there's peace...

I give thanks for the usual round up of 'best' jokes from the Edinburgh Fringe though I wasn't that impressed this year, more grimacing and groaning really!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-23753634

Much gratitude to Bob for sharing this though...
Two peanuts walked into a bar. And this is why Monsanto need to be stopped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics