Monday 26 May 2014

And so on

I'm grateful for a delicious stir fry for my tea yesterday - more chopping than's comfy but I just kept doing a bit and stopping and doing a bit more like I do with sewing and so on, and eventually it was done.

I'm grateful for happy dreams in my sleep, meeting up with chums I've not seen for a while and having some adventures.

I'm grateful for the sight of speedboats tearing white strips across the sea - good to know people are doing holiday things despite the lack of sun but, selfish though it is, I'm grateful for myself that the weather's been grey here today so I've not felt I've had to go out, or felt that I'm missing out if I don't. It's a rather grey time in my life but, though I miss the colours, I'm grateful it's not black...and for the practice in finding the lightness within myself, not relying on other people or preferred situations to put it there. I'm grateful for keeping on trying to achieve things and believe things and for remembering the world will keep turning whether I do or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics