Thursday 22 May 2014

Weedy

Last night I was grateful for the sound of the rain starting, gently at first... then heavier and heavier. Mmm, love that sound! And for the changing light today as it changed from sun to clouds to sun shining through clouds. Mind you I give thanks for being a weather goddess too so I avoided all the downpours myself. And I'm grateful that, despite feeling far too tired and sore to walk down the hill I did so anyway...otherwise I'd have missed this roadside prettiness.


I'm grateful the pen is (allegedly) mightier than the sword I've needed to wield something this week to defend myself from marauding council departments, power companies and the like, even haberdashery saleswomen! I'm grateful the pixel is (sometimes) even easier than the pen these days though I've had a lengthy battle with the printer as well. And I'm grateful for remembering all the leftovers I have for tea as I don't think I could wield a lot more than a fork and spoon this evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics