Wednesday 7 May 2014

Comparison sites

Yep, I give thanks for the pain in my knees waking me up very early this morning...as it meant I could have a stupendously long lie in. (Strenuous? suggests my phone - no, definitely not that!)

I'm also grateful for getting up well before lunchtime as this meant I could go back to bed for an afternoon nap. And that no one in the neighbourhood was raising their voice or their power tools during that time...so I could drift off listening to wind wooshing through the growing leaves instead. Mmm, I give thanks for all the sounds weather makes!

I give thanks for getting up again eventually so I could make myself some yummy potatoes dauphinoise for tea...and salad...and toasted pine nuts I managed not to burn!

I give thanks for finding out someone I thought hadn't sent me a message had - it had just got tangled up in the world wide web somewhere. Heavens I could have hundreds of them lost out there...well two or three anyhow!

I give thanks for all the folk I see on TV, the internet or my travels whose anger makes me think I'm better natured, or bitterness sweet, or thoughtlessness kind...and for sometimes remembering not to be so deluded and smug as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics