Thursday 8 May 2014

Zzzz's are good

It works best if you say it like an American...but yes, they are! I give thanks waking to the sound of rain this morning and for a big sleep late this afternoon. I'm grateful I stirred again eventually, so I'll be able to go back to bed again before too long.

I give thanks for spotting the beautiful turquoise blue of the sea before I drifted off, listening to the wind in the trees. Once again I was grateful no lawns were being trimmed or domestic unrest being vocalised at the time...

I give thanks for getting some tasks done in town to help make me tired, to Rachel for giving me acupuncture to help make me relaxed, and to Roxy for letting me in when the door lock wouldn't so I could get to my bed...

I give thanks for all the new cafes recently opened, or old ones stocking new products so I had to sample their wares and get out of cooking tea... And the stunning photography in a nature programme about France including shots of people sleeping on a portaledge, which made me grateful there's so many reasons I never shall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics