Friday 16 May 2014

The blue hut

I'm grateful I managed to cobble together something to eat last night...and that it was still edible after dropping it on the floor and scraping it up again! And I'm grateful that despite feeling pretty dreadful this morning I did manage to get up and do all manner of (seemingly) essential things...albeit very slowly...

I'm grateful I felt better in the afternoon after a bit of a lie down. I suspect it was where I was doing it that did the trick as much as the doze itself... in a secluded and warm windbreak gap between two of the seasonal beach huts down there. Soon all these spots will be covered but they're a great treat while they last.


I'm grateful for the kiosk on the point for making me a sandwich and a cup of tea for lunch. I hardly ever eat sandwiches so that was a novelty in itself... And I'm grateful for a glimpse of the scenic swathe of fog lingering there on the way down to town in the cab.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics