Monday 19 May 2014

Read all about it


Yes, it's all here in black and white...irritating puns and all! I give thanks for helping the fairies to do the last bits to finish my dress today, which might look better if the photo was in focus but it's hard for them to operate the shutter, you know. I'm grateful I'm pleased with it but pleasing though the effects of cunning pattern cutting and matching may be, I'm looking forward to doing some nice soothingly plain linen trousers next and giving my brain and fingers a bit of a break...

I give thanks for the rain, rain, beautiful rain...I'm needing a few restful days and it's so hard to stay still indoors when the sun is sparkling in the sea (which is how holiday adverts and brochures work, of course!) I'm grateful for doing a fair bit of not very much at all today, which I sometimes find as challenging to achieve as activity and achievement. I have to sternly remind myself sometimes that little of what I hope to do is actually all that necessary.

I'm grateful for hearing a friend in hospital is doing OK, and I'm grateful to Jennys, as often on a Monday but, as I didn't go out, not for lifts this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics