Friday 30 October 2015

Drinking woman's crumpet

Gee, lots more challenges to deal with today...emotional, motional, motivational... I'm sure I'm giving thanks for them at some deep subliminal level...I really really am! 

Last night, in need of some serious escapism I decided to watch Skyfall again which I recorded the other night. I would have been even more grateful if I'd noticed I'd not recorded it all before I started! Never mind...I'm not the world's greatest Daniel Craig fan and I enjoyed the first bit (up to Ola Rapace falling a very long way - which I happily would do for Ola Rapace!) and even a couple of adverts including the one for Spectre which whet my appetite to see it, and a casting call for a new Milk Tray man which didn't whet my appetite for Milk Tray but set me thinking. Maybe it should be this guy - he can do pretty much every hetero woman's dream it seems!
http://www.boredpanda.com/funny-facebook-profile-photos/

I give thanks to Linda for letting me buy her a share in a bottomless pot of Earl Grey, a pair of buttered crumpets and a grimace about how grim we feel about certain circumstances. I was reminded of something I saw on Facebook this morning about accepting sometimes there isn't anything to be said to make someone feel better - even when that someone is you
http://www.timjlawrence.com/blog/2015/10/19/everything-doesnt-happen-for-a-reason

I give thanks for her kind offer of a lift to town with my stuff to donate to various charities and a lift home afterwards with my shopping. I give thanks I'm due to lift mine eyes the big hills tomorrow and to Jan for very kindly accompanying me. I'm sure she'd be very grateful if I could lift my spirits before I get there and I must admit to eyeing up the various beverages I have about the place are not tea and wondering if sipping them would help at all. I give thanks that knowing they probably would actually makes me crosser - I'm sure this is a good sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics