Saturday 10 October 2015

Access some areas

I'm grateful I'm so good at making the best of my life...but the best bits are always the bits when I get away from it for a while! As it seems to get harder (both my life and getting away) I appreciate times of escape even more...so I guess I'm grateful for all the struggles and challenges, the various kinds of problem and pain.

I'm grateful for overcoming soreness of spirit and limb this morning and getting myself somewhere else. I'm grateful for paracetamol and perseverance. I'm grateful for our public transport system and for seeing it so well used. I'm grateful for headphones to drown out the sounds of my fellow travellers' voices.

I'm grateful for finding a new lovely place to stay and hide away, in an old favourite of a seaside spot. I'm grateful it has a bath and bed and cooking facilities so I don't have to go out and eat chips on my own. I'm grateful it has a supermarket near by and I'm not adverse to a ready meal now and then. I'm grateful it has Internet access in certain positions too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics