Thursday 8 October 2015

How now?

I give thanks the price and speed of the internet access on my phone (to say nothing of nothing of the screen size) has driven me from my home to write my blog. I give thanks that the near me library is shut so that I've had to take a pretty train ride to log in somewhere else. I give thanks for the physical and financial wherewithal to do this...though it's a tad limited in the first department! I give thanks for the support of the local infrastructure.

I give thanks for the flocks of waterbirds and their reflections on the pale lit water of the estuary, for a field of brown cows, another of black ones with just two white, and a very long line of cream coloured sheep!

I give thanks for my Brave Soul coat for reminding me I am one!

I give thanks for my Walkman making a little bubble for me to organise my life in the public space...It's been a sobering wake up call how dependent I have become on the world wide web to do this and to feel connected when I'm disconnected. This weekend is going to be very character building I can see...My character will soon be the size of a small city!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics