Thursday 15 October 2015

Back up

Despite being grateful for that after dinner nap yesterday, and another early night with a reasonable amount of sleep, it still seemed incredibly hard to get back out of bed at a reasonable hour this morning so I gave thanks for a call from an engineer saying basically 'Let me in now and I'll fix your phone line!'... because, of course, I did!

I give thanks for squeezing in all I had to do around his visit before going out to meet Jenny for an enjoyable day out going back up the leafy line to enjoy the autumn light and colours, and potter around a different town. I give thanks we both felt well enough to do this on the same day... and for it being such a lovely day weather wise with more of this astonishingly warm mid October sunshine.

I give thanks for relieving some market traders of some very small wares - especially my favourite Rose Nag Champa cones - and various eateries of their delicious produce when we needed recuperation time too. And I was particularly grateful to Jenny for treating me to the latter from her treat fund raffle prize money.

I give thanks for my eager anticipation of a return to on line activities...though since I've been home I've done little but rustle up some tea and sleep. I'm grateful I got back up to write my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics