Sunday 4 October 2015

Home sorts

I give thanks for the autumnness of the day after that extended late flush of summer - I've been too tired to go out and it would have been hard not to if there had been more mild and sunny weather! I give thanks for stocking up my own personal photo library over the last couple of weeks so that I can keep basking in its glow.


I give thanks for lots of rest and quite a lot of bustling about in between, clearing out a couple of drawers and filling up a half a bin bag with unrecycleables clogging up my brain space as well as my home.

I give thanks for changing my bed linen, having now completed two complete sets. I give thanks for catching up with Laura (yes it's been a while - ha ha!) and unpacking the non urgent shopping that stayed in her boot when she had to hurry off yesterday. I give thanks that I now have a new doormat - (literally not metaphorically!) and a new parka for when it starts to get parky. I give thanks for discovering the reason Rachel hadn't booked me an appointment at her clinic tomorrow was that she can fit in one more home visit before she's off on her much needed hols.

I give thanks for a spot of Nordic not so noir recorded yesterday, always nice when there's a bit of age appropriate candy for the mature woman's eyes as well...If I see the mature woman I'll be sure to pass the message on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics