Tuesday 6 October 2015

Can do

I'm grateful for a day that refused to bend to my will, because I know they're far more character forming than the ones you skip through (at least metaphorically!) I'm grateful I know not to take it personally, nor to take it out on persons here present (or persons who are elsewhere as the case may be!) I'm grateful for opportunities to come up with Plan Bs and beyond, and thus improve my ingenuity. I'm even grateful for a little light gnashing of teeth as I've one that really needs to come out and I'd far prefer it to fall naturally than be wrenched (shudders at mere thought!)

I'm grateful for wanting to eat dessert but not wanting to make it, and sticking some chopped plums, crumbled stale biscuits and ready made custard in the microwave... which meant I did! I'm grateful for wondering what to do with my recently replaced old can opener earlier... and then being asked if I had one to lend...

I'm grateful for the passing clouds and rain, the changing light, the patterns of drops on the window. I'm grateful I know there's no such thing as bad weather just inappropriate attitude...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics