Saturday 24 October 2015

Mission almost impossible

Apologies to anyone, like the 'unknown' commenter, who might have been expecting to hear more about what improbable thing I did yesterday, but I've been tackling a few more missions trying their best to be impossible since and will self destruct shortly if I don't take an exceedingly good break. Although I receive feedback on Facebook and on the phone, in person, emails and text messages but as most of my original readers don't have access to keyboards any more a complimentary blog comment is always something to be grateful for!

I give thanks yesterday evening wasn't a whole night at the Opera installation, and not even part of it at A&E after working out the uniquely breathtaking pains in my chest, shoulder and arm were usually underused muscle groups tragically complaining about unaccustomed activity rather than something potentially simply tragic.

I give thanks for autumn scenery and Imee Ooi chants to soothe my soul, a full formally attired wedding party wandering on foot through the city streets to exercise my mind, and carrot cake and vintage blues to attend to the needs of other parts. ..

I'm grateful for loaves and fishes for my supper and a Lush bathmelt on the way with earplugs and a novel. Thank you... Don't mind if I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics