Sunday 18 October 2015

Webbed head

I'm give for being sent a sad song and a smile. For wandering into poignancy myself with Alasdair MacLean setting me thinking about moments that are gone and wondering how long...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWea8G4kre8

before stemming the autumnal melancholia and remembering I am, in fact, just what the Only Ones say (and the Burt Bros too!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKuc3faQAEs

I give thanks that as a result of all this distraction I finally worked out what the strange black plastic object is that appeared in my sink a few days ago - it's the whistle from the hob kettle - and that my flat now has a sauna in the kitchen!

I give thanks for links and connections, the world wide web inside our each and every head that lets us join our own dots our own way...and that sometimes, somewhat surprisingly, we draw the same pictures and conclusions as others do.

I give thanks for rocks that rock me (from last Sunday's stroll)



I give thanks for ebay ensuring I don't have to go naked this winter unless I really want to...and for dressing up my sorely toe so that I can go out in the dusky evening air and cure my cabin fever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics