Wednesday 28 October 2015

Keep karma and carry on

I'm grateful I was so full of the joys of various things yesterday, and got to write my blog before the universe decided I must be having things way too easy if I was feeling that happy and content. So since then... well it's business as usual I guess. I'm grateful I know what doesn't work, or doesn't work out, and what people do and don't do just is and  it's just up to me how I experience and process events and situations.

I'm grateful as ever for my resilience and resourcefulness, my acceptance and resignation. For remembering to be polite and kind...and for knowing when this is best manifest in saying or doing nothing at all. For trying, where possible and appropriate, to find some love and laughter to share even when there just seems to be pocket fluff in my heart.

I'm grateful somewhere to live, and for something to eat, for my bath and my bed and cups of tea. I'm grateful a patch of peacefulness to rest my head metaphorically, and a pillow to be a shoulder as required.

I'm grateful I understand I didn't get to be a brave soul without tough challenges to overcome, or to be renowned for my bonny nature in adversity without sorrows and loss, but I reckon it's time to put it out there that I'm ready to move on from this stage, to one where people marvel at how I remain unchanged as everything around me does and my life becomes full of learning to receive comfort and encouragement, good fortune, support and security and sharing and warmth. Because I really am quite sure I've learnt all the useful stuff there is to learn about their lack. Really. Quite sure.

1 comment:

  1. I know this may be a little strange coming from someone you don't know, but I am sending you a hug through the internet (think of it as a little gift of love from the universe).

    .

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics