Wednesday 7 October 2015

Fast worker

I give thanks to Colin for reminding me to buy ginger, to Jan for reminding me to put some in a mug with honey and lemon to soothe my sniffles and to Jenny for cleaning my bath to make it all the nicer to wallow in. I give thanks for the excitement of thinking I'm getting a cold - I'm so rubbish at catching minor ailments and they're far more fun than serious health issues.

I give thanks that yesterday's frustrations were such good practice for today's...and that today's proved an excellent opportunity for people to be helpful, or at least encouragingly amusing! I give thanks not all of them related to unusable broadband due to a crossed landline - that would be a bit sad, wouldn't it? I give thanks I have some slow internet on my phone to demonstrate how fast even my non superfast connection usually is.

I give thanks for stopping by to look at the sea and all the aaargh turning to aah! I give thanks for a decent set of blood results turning the aah to ooh! Oh and I give thanks my body seems to have forgotten about catching that cold. Told you I was rubbish didn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics