Friday 16 October 2015

Knot what you think

I give thanks for being able to upload photos again... and, as I've failed to remember to take my camera out the last couple of days, having a backlog of ones I'd like to share...This was taken on the back beach a few weeks back, just after I'd been saying how grateful I was to live here...not realising I'd also just dropped my purse and a kind local stranger was trying to find me to give it back, kind of justifying my opinion!


I give thanks for all the pain I've been in the last couple of days - I mean there are people who choose extra for their sexual gratification or spiritual enlightenment aren't there, and I get shedloads of various sorts for free! Sadly I fail to get any of the first result from any of it (gentle reader if you have any idea how toothache or ingrowing toenails can be a turn on, don't be shy, let us all in on the secret!)...but the sound of my involuntary whimpers and groans does crack me up with laughter sometimes, and then that causes more yelps and sharp intakes of breath and more mirth so that's the next best thing right? And of course I don't always laugh about it so I give thanks for the reminder that as it's the same pain, it's all a matter of attitude, expectation and preference...

I give thanks for the owls outside keeping me company when I couldn't sleep. For waking up in the small hours and, reaching for my phone to see how small, discovering someone had been awake in the smaller ones and thought to send me a message.

I give thanks for an unscheduled catch up with Christine and a scheduled one with Linda. For receiving an unprecedented amount of nourishment at the hands of others this week - lots of tea and empathy and feeling less of a loose end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics