Saturday 29 October 2016

Turning over a new flower

I give thanks for a dozy day. Although it's still hard to stay comfy for long at night a dozy day means the sciatica is being gentle enough for catch up naps. I give thanks for my tummy being a little sore as this is also a result of less pain elsewhere, encouraging greater freedom of movement...

I give thanks for a bit more tidying up the debris of delayed recuperation. For a lot of recuperation lounging around watching Glue (which is nothing like watching paint dry). For a little work on the flowers for a garland I'm making after rashly suggesting some months ago the knitting group could provide some Christmas decorations for the library. They are crochet of course but some of it will be knitted.



I give thanks for coveting a Joe Brown's dress a few seasons ago and coming across my size in an online outlet store at a far more comfortable price. I give thanks for not being a follower of fashion...and the durability of some of my whims and fancies.

I give thanks for finding the quantity of frozen raspberries that fell out of the bag into the ramekin, plus half a chopped up dessert apple, the lightest sprinkle of brown sugar and the remains of a part used packet of crumble mix was a perfect combination of fit in the dish and flavour for my tastebuds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics