Sunday 30 October 2016

Wonder wall

I give thanks for the extra hour - by 'eck I needed that! The better I feel the more I move around in the day, and the more my body protests about it in the night...

I give thanks for Mima scooping me up for a couple of extra hours out of here which is always welcome even though the sun went back in before she came. For tea and biscuits, chatting and challenging her elusive TV signal, and patting a cat! For my childish delight at her 'sea view' garden mural which a mutual friend who is an artist is not impressed with at all but is good treatment for a big wall in a small space and is softly coloured and simply detailed in a way I love.


I give thanks that my friends have such lovely places to live and sometimes let me visit...but on the whole one set of stairs per dwelling is enough for me right now! I give thanks for suddenly this morning coming up with the best idea for something new for MY dwelling which I thought would make an excellent response to Bob's query as to what I might like for a gift for a certain festival on the horizon...but even my famous internet search skills have so far failed to come up with a source without a lot of unnecessary wastage. I give thanks for coming up with something else along the way. It's very rarely anyone asks me what I'd like for a present...be a shame to let the opportunity go to waste.

I give thanks for making very nice porridge with rice milk and dried blueberries for breakfast...and something tasty with some ancient vegetables for tea. I give thanks for the wintry murkiness after sun down, but that the temperature is still only autumn mild.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics