Tuesday 3 October 2017

After sun

I give thanks for the sunshine waiting for me. Usually it's up and about and been and gone long before I can manage to be so. I've a lot of up and aboutness scheduled over the next few days and was determined to stay indoors give my achy breaky bits a bit more rest, but the afternoon looked so inviting I give thanks for eventually managing to get myself going enough to go.

I give thanks for the warmth of the weather and the people I encountered, whether I knew them or not! For the way time and time again seeing the sea still enchants me. For the pharmacy finally having my new medication delivered just before I arrived.

I give thanks though I'd had lunch just before departing I was rather tempted by a veggie pasty and Viennese whirl in one of the bakeries. They are untouched in my bag and, as I'm even more sore and tired than I was before I set out, they might well turn out to be my tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics