Friday 6 October 2017

My speciality

It's been a day of mild mishap, muddle and misdirection, so I give thanks for a gong bath yesterday and acupuncture this morning helping me to go with the flow, and unflow, fairly philosophically. And I'm always grateful for the opportunity to be resourceful and resilient and all that, now aren't I?

I give thanks for Rachel doing the washing up...and for a box of exotic food treats hand picked by Bob from his local speciality supermarket to be reasonably renal diet friendly and to cheer me up about all the renal unfriendliness going on. I give thanks for my kidney still going on as well, of course!

I give thanks for the Co op having some of their lovely rye bread on the shelves again... And for hoping the person finding their Assam teabags that escaped when I repacked my bag in the Post Office likes them as much as I do.

I give thanks for the glorious sunshine which made it very pleasant to be out although it turned out I didn't have to be. And, being very tired, for having a home to come home to even though it's not the home I'd like it to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics