Saturday 21 October 2017

Just keep me hanging on

Phew! I give thanks for finally getting the big rest I've been promising myself and which keeps getting postponed or pushed aside. Very necessary, and rather worryingly long...but at last I began to feel a bit stronger again. I give thanks for that too of course!

I had a bit of a to do list of course in my head, and I give thanks for getting a few things on it done...and that there's a fair possibility I may do some more before the end of the day as long as I sneak in a little more lazing around in the meantime... 

I give thanks both a customer helpline I had meant to ring, and an online advice I'd meant to message both turned out not to be open today. That was two things less to bother with for a start! 


I give thanks for making myself some new earrings instead. It's a slow process these days as clumsy AND fussy is not an easy combination! I'm grateful I don't do it for profit any more, but there's still that splendid deep satisfaction in joining the generations of humanity that join beads together for pleasure.

I give thanks for close by personages ceasing to loudly voice and display their displeasure at the difficulties they are dealing with. In fact for going off in a huff elsewhere for some of the time! I give thanks for sending them metta and enjoying the peace and quiet...

I give thanks for storm being quite interesting. Not really as interesting as we'd all been led to believe it might be...but I know I should give thanks for that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics