Monday 30 October 2017

Dropping in

I give thanks for the surprising warmth of the sunshine despite the drop in temperature today. For rising early to get stuff done before the workmen came with their noise and smells...and not minding too much when they didn't!

For finishing off the pre-viewing cleaning chores...and then cleaning myself up in time to go and view someone else's flat. That one had been on the market even longer than mine so I had to go and see what was wrong with it...and could see precious little at all.* I give thanks a second viewing in another part of town was postponed however as I was fit to drop and had to get home sharpish and do just that, curling up for a snooze in my very clean and tidy home and thus not getting it messy again for an hour or two.

I give thanks Rachel is coming for tea and to treat me. What with one thing and another it's been a while...

*I give thanks the lady who came to mine seemed to think along similar lines...though she's got to think about it some more so let's not get the bunting and bubble wrap out just yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics