Thursday 26 October 2017

Not home from the woods yet

After a night full of dreams of escaping from hospital (and nightmares when they caught me and brought me back) I give thanks for a lovely leafy day out. It's going to be a l-o-n-g one and how tired I'm going to be by the time I reach home is rather grizzly to contemplate so I give thanks for a waiting room with internet access so I can start being grateful while I still am! For a decaf tea so when I get to my bed I'll be ready to sleep in it, and an egg and cress sandwich so I won't be wanting supper.

I give thanks to John and Jo for their company, and especially to Jo for driving to and fro. For tasty food on offer and the weather being reasonable, but not such a glorious seasonal day as to mean the place was too crowded to enjoy. For being somewhere I've been trying to get back to for well over half my life! This is, I suspect, how I'll feel when I'm finally inside my own front door again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics