Sunday 1 October 2017

On the bright side

I give thanks for Plan A today, which had been to go on a boat trip...but the weather report being pretty dire a few days ago Mima and I weren't too disappointed when the company cancelled the excursion. Plan B was for a swim in a nearby pool, which we hoped might be quietish around lunchtime...but we tried two and they weren't!

On the bright side the weather was far more clement than we had been led to believe it might be, in fact even on the bright side here and there! I give thanks for tea and cake at the cafe by the second one...followed by an interesting little explore of confusing footpaths in the woods around a church and its cemeteries. For finding this wonderfully patterned hunk of trunk...and a brief visit to a rather nice cove and its rather new snack van which will have to be paid more attention another time...


I give thanks for feeling less achy and feeble than I did yesterday. For remembering my life limiting (rather than life threatening) illnesses have been treating me quite well lately and I shouldn't complain about a bit of pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics