Tuesday 2 November 2021

Boosted

I give thanks for the good habit I've got into when I've had a bad night and am awake way too early - I get up and cook my tea! For trying an experiment I've been formulating for a few days now to use up odds and ends, and for it tasting great though perhaps a tad too solid for an evening when swallowing's not going well. I give thanks I bought a cream cake earlier - that slipped down just fine! For my complete meal cup-a-soup supplements. One of them went down well too but unfortunately, due to my clumsiness, part of the down was down on the carpet... 

For a pleasant afternoon for my stroll up to the top of town for a booster as everyone calls it, although I'm one of those who get a complete new dose not a top up. Could have done with some kind of booster to get me up the street but, hey ho, eventually my joints creaked into gear and I began to be grateful for the bits between the seats as well as the seats themselves! For the sunshine and clouds, the golden leaves on some of the trees and the beautiful blue of the sea. 

It was, of course, my first experience of the public vaccination process and I was grateful for my taxi driver talking me through his visit to the same venue earlier this week. We figured you wouldn't volunteer to be a marshal unless you liked ordering folk about! 

I give thanks for my sofa and a snuggly quilt as it's chilly, I feel feeble and sore and fit for little but a Netflix binge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics