Monday 1 November 2021

Dark

Hooray! I felt so much better this morning, which was intrinsically pleasing, and also meant I could catch up with some of the tasks I'd hoped to get done at the weekend. This was both satisfying and sensible as it's getting dark too dark to see at homecoming time now even if I have any energy after treatment. For being home now and still having a little bit left. 

I give thanks for making some phone calls I'd been putting off, and for the people on the end of the line being delightfully helpful and accommodating. For Toolstation saying they'll send me a replacement for the parcel that went astray. 

For seeing a plea on a local Facebook group for a pianist to play at a memory cafe. There's a picture of some of the song sheets and right at the top of the pile is Tambourine Man. The times they are a-changing! 

For finding something new to watch on Netflix. Gripping so far and beautifully filmed but I've just realised it's classed as 'horror' so I might need to hide behind the sofa not lie on it! I may be grateful later that I can hardly see out of my glasses any more... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics