Wednesday 10 November 2021

Laughing

I give thanks for two opportunities for a good old chortle during the last twenty four hours. Yesterday evening while channel hopping I came across a vintage Whose Line Is It Anyway? on Dave Ja Vu. I'd forgotten what a joy that is - just looking at Ryan Styles and Colin Mochrie silent and standing still improves my mood! Then today I searched on the Sainsbury's grocery site for Christmas meals. They'd put stuff like stock cubes on the list to pad it out so I applied filters to avoid scrolling through a lot of irrelevancies. First I searched for vegetarian options and came up with gravy granules - just gravy granules lol. Then I tried vegan and all they could offer was a couple of (empty) pie dishes! They do lots of fresh and frozen meat free food, some even comes in boxes with pictures of baubles on, so I don't know none were suggested. Maybe the website organiser was having a laugh at our expense... 

I give thanks for braving the city crowds (apparently Christmas shopping!) to purchase my light bulb today. The new lamp looks lovely but no photos as a) it's not yet in its final position and b) I'm too tired, achy and attached to the sofa to move! For an absorbing film on Netflix which has been keeping me from writing this. For at least some of the trials of the day being behind me. For just about being awake stil, tthough now I'm warm and fed this may not last long at all 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics